7-1
---
probability 0 %
0 %
Last valuation: Jul 18, 2023
Share this rumour

T. Castellanos to SS Lazio?

Jul 15, 2023 - 9:11 AM hours
Lazio have reached full agreement to sign Argentinian striker Taty Castellanos from City Group, here we go!

Agreement on €15m fee, personal terms agreed too. Medical tests next week, as per CLMerlo.
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#1
Jul 17, 2023 - 3:57 PM hours
Source: twitter.com
Valentín Castellanos se realiza la revisión médica para luego firmar hasta junio de 2028 con Lazio.
Su pase fue adquirido al NYCFC en 15 millones de euros más bonus, tal lo adelantado.
Valentín Castellanos se realiza la revisión médica para luego firmar hasta junio de 2028 con Lazio.
Su pase fue adquirido al NYCFC en 15 millones de euros más bonus, tal lo adelantado.

Translated from Spanish :

Valentín Castellanos undergoes a medical check-up and then signs with Lazio until June 2028.
His pass was acquired at #NYCFC for 15 million euros plus bonus, as anticipated.
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#2
Jul 21, 2023 - 11:54 PM hours
NYCFC have officially transferred forward Taty Castellanos to Lazio. Reported fee of €15m.

Castellanos, 24, spent last season on loan at Girona.
NYCFC have officially transferred forward Taty Castellanos to Lazio. Reported fee of €15m.

Castellanos, 24, spent last season on loan at Girona.
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#3
Jul 21, 2023 - 11:56 PM hours
Official: Lazio sign Castellanos

Lazio have confirmed the signing of Argentinean striker Valentin Castellanos on a permanent transfer from New York FC.

Lazio have confirmed the signing of Argentinean striker Valentin Castellanos on a permanent transfer from New York FC.

The 24-year-old underwent his medical with the Biancocelesti earlier this week and Lazio have now confirmed his signing.

“Lazio announce the permanent signing of the player Castellanos Gimenez Valentin Mariano Josè coming from Major League Soccer who spent last season with La Liga Club Girona FC,” the club said in a statement.

It is a deal believed to be worth €15m plus €5m add-ons.

The Argentinean has signed a contract until June 2028.
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#4
Jul 21, 2023 - 11:58 PM hours
tatycaste11anos
è un nuovo calciatore biancoceleste!

WelcomeTaty
tatycaste11anos
è un nuovo calciatore biancoceleste!

WelcomeTaty

Translated from Italian:

tatycaste11anos
he is a new biancoceleste footballer!

WelcomeTaty
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#5
Jul 22, 2023 - 12:00 AM hours
Source: www.espn.com
NYCFC complete transfer of Castellanos to Lazio for record fee
New York City FC announced they have completed the transfer of star forward Valentín "Taty" Castellanos to Italian side S.S. Lazio on Friday for a team-record transfer fee.

The MLS club did not disclose financial details, but multiple reports said Lazio paid about $16.7 million (€15m) to complete the transaction.

NYCFC also will receive a percentage if the Serie A side get a transfer fee in the future for the 24-year-old striker from Argentina.

Castellanos won the 2021 MLS Golden Boot with 19 goals and added three more tallies during NYCFC's march to their first MLS Cup.

"Taty is a legend here at NYCFC," sporting director David Lee said. "... We all wish Taty the best and are excited to follow his journey in Italy."

Castellanos collected 50 goals and 20 assists in 109 MLS matches (91 starts) with New York City FC from 2018-22. He set a franchise record with four goals in a game against Real Salt Lake in 2022.

"I'd like to sincerely thank everyone at NYCFC and City Football Group for always looking after me so well and for making this move possible," Castellanos said. "It's like being part of a family. I'd also like to thank the fans who have always believed in me and supported me every single game.

"I will always be an NYCFC fan. The Club and the amazing people there have played such an important role in my career and my life. It has always been a dream of mine to play in Europe and in the Champions League and I couldn't be more excited."

Castellanos left New York in July 2022 on loan to the La Liga side Girona FC, where he had 14 goals and one assist in 37 matches. He scored four goals in a match against Real Madrid.
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#6
Jul 22, 2023 - 12:12 AM hours
Transfer Tracker
NYCFC transfer striker Taty Castellanos to Italy's Lazio
TRANSFER TRACKER STATUS: Transfer

New York City FC have transferred striker Valentín "Taty" Castellanos to Italian top-flight side Lazio, the club announced Friday.

The 24-year-old Argentine departs NYCFC for a club-record transfer fee, representing one of the most expensive outgoing moves in MLS history. The Cityzens also retain a sell-on fee.

Lazio, who finished second in the 2022-23 Serie A season, will compete in the upcoming UEFA Champions League and boast an attack that's led by Italian striker Ciro Immobile.

"It’s an incredible story and we’re delighted to have played a part in his development," sporting director David Lee said in a release. "From the moment Taty arrived in New York, his quality, dedication and professionalism were apparent, and it is little surprise that he will continue his career progression at the highest levels in Europe. It also continues to show that NYCFC and City Football Group is a fantastic environment for players to improve and develop."
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#7
Jul 22, 2023 - 12:14 AM hours
Lazio sign striker Castellanos from New York City

Lazio have signed Argentine striker Valentin Castellanos from Major League Soccer team New York City FC , the Serie A club announced on Friday.
Lazio have signed Argentine striker Valentin Castellanos from Major League Soccer team New York City FC , the Serie A club announced on Friday.

Lazio did not give any details but Italian media said he had joined on a five-year contract for a transfer fee of about 15 million euros ($16.67 million) plus five million in add-ons.

Castellanos spent last season on loan at Spanish LaLiga side Girona, where he netted 14 goals in 37 matches.

The 24-year-old hit the headlines when he scored four goals against Real Madrid in a 4-2 victory in April - the first player in 75 years to achieve such a feat against them in LaLiga.

Lazio finished second to claim a Champions League spot.
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#8
Jul 22, 2023 - 1:01 AM hours

Next stop...S.S. Lazio
Next stop...S.S. Lazio
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#9
Jul 22, 2023 - 1:01 AM hours

Next stop...S.S. Lazio
Next stop...S.S. Lazio
T. Castellanos to SS Lazio? |#10
Jul 22, 2023 - 2:30 AM hours
Valentín Castellanos fue anunciado como nuevo refuerzo de la Lazio.
Valentín Castellanos fue anunciado como nuevo refuerzo de la Lazio.
El club se lo compró al NYCFC en €15M más bonos y "Taty" ya firmó hasta junio de 2028.

Translated from Spanish:

Valentín Castellanos was announced as a new reinforcement for Lazio.
The club bought it from NYCFC in € 15M plus bonuses and "Taty" has already signed until June 2028.
This contribution was last edited by Shishir7 on Jul 22, 2023 at 2:31 AM hours
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.